How to switch to proper nutrition without harm?
In our modern age, people are increasingly thinking about how to move to the right food. Accelerated daily routines and regular snacks with unhealthy food have a negative impact on health, so the transition to a healthy diet is not a whim, but an urgent need.
Eating properly, you can easily get rid of excess weight, improve digestion and improve your health. The main thing is not to deviate from the new rhythm and make it a principle of everyday life.
HOW TO GET TO THE RIGHT FOOD
If you don’t know where to start on the right diet, check out the features of a healthy diet and how to eat during the day. It is important to understand right away that PP requires an accurate diet that takes into account the calorie content and composition of the food.
You should eat 5 meals a day, following the following rules:
- Breakfast. In the morning you need to eat proteins or complex carbohydrates such as egg omelette, oatmeal, fruit smoothies, berries and nuts. If you really want a sweet one, it is better to postpone it for the afternoon.
- The second breakfast. Based on the density and nourishment of the breakfast, you can use fruits or something more substantial for a snack – vegetable casserole, fruit salad, wholemeal bread with cream cheese.
- Lunch. Dinner meals should include proteins, fiber and carbohydrates. When considering how to start eating well, give preference to vegetables, garnish porridge, fish and chicken.
- Midday snack. A snack in the afternoon should be made up of proteins, although some slow carbohydrates can be used for a change. It’s important to keep an eye on the amount of food you eat – a snack shouldn’t be as nourishing as a lunch.
- Dinner. Evening meals include proteins and fiber. The best solution is meat, eggs, vegetables, cottage cheese, legumes.
Split feeding allows you to activate the metabolic processes and maintain the stomach at an optimal level of stretching. By dividing the diet into 5 parts you can avoid hunger and reduce the spontaneous desire to eat something extra or harmful.
HOW TO START EATING RIGHT
Of course, anyone who wants to improve their health is interested in the question of how to switch to the right diet without harming the body. It is extremely difficult to get away from the usual way of life at once, so do not limit yourself immediately and in everything. To switch to a healthy diet, you need to acquire new eating habits, which are slowly and gradually introduced into everyday life.
The following recommendations will help:
- Go to the grocery store for groceries only on a well-fed stomach. When a person is hungry, they are more susceptible to unmotivated shopping.
- Observe the drinking mode. The average adult should drink an average of 30 ml of clean water per kilogram of weight, excluding juices, tea and other drinks.
- Give up on harmful products. Fast food, shop sauces, smoked meats, canned food is not for those who are interested in how to gradually move to the right diet and improve health.
- Reduce your sugar consumption. If a cup of unsweetened coffee is not a pleasure, you can eat honey or dried fruit.
- Give up muffins and white bread. Those who can’t eat without bakery products should buy yeast-free lavash, wholemeal bread and other similar options.
- Use smaller dishes. To avoid the temptation to eat more delicious dishes, take small plates that fit no more than 200-300g of food.
- Eat less fat. Finding out how to switch to the right and rational diet, it is worth noting that a healthy diet does not imply complete rejection of meat. It can be eaten with complete peace of mind, but not fatty pork, but dietary turkey, chicken or beef without fat.
- Cook for yourself. When you buy ready-made meals, you’re unlikely to be sure they contain any useful ingredients. Therefore, it is better to cook food by yourself, taking into account the caloric value of certain foods.
- Eat slowly. It takes at least 20 minutes for the brain to receive a signal from a full stomach. Therefore, chew food slowly, stretching small portions for this period of time.
- More greenery. To make the food as healthy as possible, add herbs and vegetables to the dishes. This is exactly where to start in the transition to the right food. Parsley, spinach, basil, lettuce leaves, green onions or dill will provide your body with vitamins and improve the taste of your food.
HOW TO GRADUALLY MOVE ON TO PP AND NOT SNAP OUT OF IT.
It has been proven that full adaptation to the new diet takes 21 days. During this period, there is a high probability of disruption and a return to the usual way of life. So that healthy eating is not a burden, do not deny yourself a little pleasure. If you like pizza or chocolate, nobody forbids you to eat it, but only in limited quantities.
It should be kept in mind that the transition to a healthy diet is not only a fractional diet and a choice of useful products. To achieve the best results, you should increase physical activity and join an active lifestyle. In this case, you will get double benefit and will be able to comprehensively improve the body.